1. ROLE STATEMENT
Responsible for carrying out duties at the service centre and at customer locations around the world, including the assembly of Torque Machines/Bucking Units and associated products, servicing, calibration and machine installations, whilst adhering to Enerquip’s QHSE standards, responsibilities, policies and procedures.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBLITIES
• Carry out mechanical repair duties in our Houston workshop as directed by the US Sales & Operations Manager.
• Installation and Site Acceptance Testing of Enerquip and other vendors bucking unit products in North & South America and globally as required.
• Conduct various mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and software maintenance, repair and support on client equipment in the region.
• Provide in depth training to customers on how to operate Enerquip and other vendors bucking units.
• Ensure that the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems are followed and any problems or concerns, perceived or real, are reported.
• Carry out any other duties as required by management.
3. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Mechanical / Hydraulic background is essential (preferably with Torque Machines or similar product line)
• General understanding of electronic or software systems is desirable
• Full knowledge of relevant legislation and guidelines.
• Driving Licence
• Valid passport
• Allowed to work and reside anywhere in the U.S without restrictions
• Ability to travel to international locations at short notice
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a safe and effective environment with minimum supervision
4. KEY MEASURES
• QHSE performance
• On-time delivery
• Quality of Service