- Provide financial education and to current and prospective clients;
meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries;
developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars
- Assesses clients financial situation by gathering information
regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning,
retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Helping clients through insurance and other financial product sales and services to enable them meet their retirement and other financial goals.
- Assists families to develop sustainable financial strategies by guiding them to establish
financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial
- Helping clients' monitor their financial situation by tracking changes in wealth
and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying
and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals
- Keeping up-top-date with the financial industry through ongoing knowledge and tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in
educational opportunities; reading professional and technical
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Willingness to learn, and take action.
- Having entrepreneurial mindset
- Associate or college degree in business a plus but not required.
- Business knowledge
- Have strong work ethics and people skills
- Ability to maintained a discipline and focus to achieve financial goals.
- Part Time - 30K-45K potential (1-3 days/week)
- Full Time - 50K-65K+ potential (4-5 days/week)
- Attractive Starting Commission levels
- Residuals on sales
We are looking for enthusiastic, ethical and excellent-minded people with a winning attitude to join our team on a part-time or full time basis. If you have a desire, drive and determination to change your future while helping middle America with reaching their financial goals, we would love to talk with you.
Eliason Consulting Group (ECG) is an Equis Financial member agency and a Financial Services and management consulting practice based in Denver, Colorado. Our mission is to help individuals, families and business increase success and decrease stress. We work with individual and families to achieve financial freedom. For businesses we provide financial and management consulting services that enables them achieve their strategic goals and increase their profit margin along with other corporate objectives.