Massage Therapist - License required
ABOUT US: Passion, Loyalty, Authenticity, and Diligence are the values that we look for when bringing someone onto our team.
We believe in these values and support each one of our team members by providing the best possible work environment among the most professional Massage Therapist in our industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation
- One of the Top Locations in the Country !!!
- Provide excellent Guest service.
- Implement all rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with all Guests on consistent basis.
- Suggest treatment based on observations.
- Educate Guests with knowledge and confidence on the services, products and programs available.
- Recommend and be able to perform Elevations:
- Hot Towel Cold
- Stone Face Massage
- Reviving Foot Scrub
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Promote the therapeutic benefits of regular massage therapy.
- Link therapeutic products to your service to enhance the Guest’s experience at home.
- Participate in Off-Site Events.
- Stay updated on retail products and promotions available in the Retreat.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with Team Members.
- Exhibit positive leadership skills.
- Be prompt and prepared to work (lead by example).
- Be open and willing to work a variety of shifts and hours.
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Carry personal liability insurance
- Hold current state license to practice massage therapy
- Be customer service oriented and communicate effectively with Guests
- Capable of performing/learning deep tissue, Swedish and maternity massage modalities
- Be a team player
- Believe in regular massage therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Pass background check (if your Retreat has a policy of conducting background checks)
Contact David Vu @ 832-622-3962