Director of Enterprise Architecture
The Director of Enterprise Architecture reports directly to the CIO and will be responsible for developing enterprise architecture strategy across the company representing the business, information, application and technology domains.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture blueprints that articulate the business strategy, future state business and technology architecture, and multiyear execution roadmap.
· Develop and foster relationships with senior executives in business units and functional groups to understand business strategy for alignment with IT technology and strategy development
· Collaborate with and lead other architects to create and document standards and patterns that can be leveraged for future re-use, and actively seeks opportunities to leverage industry solutions for new business offerings and services.
· Create, refine and put into practice repeatable architecture frameworks and processes to enable complex cross-functional initiatives related to major business initiatives
· Expert architect who champions and continuously drives the advancement of the architecture operating model, governance, processes, policies, standards, and framework for the Enterprise Architecture capability.
· Manage the creation and maintenance of models that identify interdependencies between business units, roles, associated capabilities, and technologies
Skills and Experience:
· 10+ years relevant IT and Business experience in the Chemical or O&G downstream/midstream industry
· 5+ years of experience defining IT Enterprise Architecture Strategy for an SAP and Windows (including Azure) environments
· Experience in recent enterprise transformation programs from a technology leadership and architecture perspective
· Interpersonal and leadership skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management and influence
· Ability to travel Domestically and Internationally (20 - 40%)
· Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Exceptional benefits and competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance providedCompany Description
HIRE Technology specializes in providing customized staffing solutions for our clients and placement services for the candidates we represent. We build partnerships with our candidates and our client companies in order to fully understand their needs and expectations, so that we can best determine a plan of action that will result in a successful search.