Natran Green Pest Control is not just a job, it's a career! We're searching for dedicated professionals who are passionate about the green movement, sustainability, and want to be part of a team that focuses on creating a healthy environment! Our culture is centered on continuous learning, communication, and teamwork at every level of our company. Apply today and discover what makes Natran Green Pest Control one of the industry’s fastest growing businesses and simply a terrific place to be! Our mission is to create a healthy and positive work environment, where hard work is recognized and rewarded and where there’s a clear path for career advancement.
This position will require generating monthly service orders, organizing technician routes to maximize productivity and reduce drive time. Scheduler will be responsible for organizing 1500 to 2500 stops per month based on technician skillsets, territory and drivetime. Scheduler will be responsible for creating routes, setting up new services, assisting customers as well as technicians and staff. Experience with Pestpac appointment scheduling software and VRM (Visual Route Manager) is desired but not required. Experiencing generating and organizing routes with a service based company is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling and optimizing routes
- Inputting and setting up customer agreements in Pestpac
- Assisting customer and answering their questions
- Acting as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Maintaining scorecards
- Obtain a minimum daily route average of 100 miles or less per vehicle
- Maintain a route utilization of 65% or higher for residential routes
- Maintain a route utilization of 85% or higher for commercial routes
- Maintain minimum average daily production value per technician
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 2-years experience with the following skills:
- Scheduling experience including organizing and maintaining routes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate and interface with employees and customers.
- The ability to deal with problems following standardized processes.
- Knowledge of Pestpac appointment scheduler and VRM (Virtual Route Manager) preferred
Benefits and Perks
- $12 to $15/hour DOE
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401 K
- Telecommuting or flex schedule available upon manger's approval
- To be considered for this position, you MUST complete the culture index survey. The following link will be sent to your email address: