Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, but first and foremost, that you ensure that all employees under your direction operate equipment and tasks in the safest manner as possible. Other duties include, but not limited to the following: ensure that process and instructions are followed correctly, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance. Experience is mandatory
· Minimum of three (3) years of supervision experience in a manufacturing setting.
· Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery.
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Employee must be able to work over-time & weekend when needed
· The ability and desire to work safely
· Knowledge of 5’s a plus
· Knowledge of lean mfg a plus
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Lead team of direct reports to meet KPI such as cost/ton, zero accidents & OT reduction.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Ensure that the work area is maintained clean and in a safe manner
- Meet deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Other Safety Requirements:
- Must be cleanly shaven every day so that a respirator properly fit on the face.
- Must be able to pass fit respirator test.
Language: English / Spanish (plus)Company Description
Our goal is to develop a true partnership with your company and become an extension of Human Resources. In addition, we will manage the temporary workforce and offer initiatives to help create and maintain a positive working atmosphere.