Software Marketing Director
Full Time Direct Hire
North Houston, TX
Salary - Depending on Experience
****Immediate interview and hire for the right candidate****
We are a rapidly growing software company headquartered in North Houston has an immediate need for a Marketing Director. This role will create and execute business to business marketing strategy across all channels for our company.
The Marketing Director role will ultimately be responsible for the relationship between our company and our target customers, developing customer reach, and retention strategies to create an integrated company brand experience. Working with both agency and internal partners, the Director will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of marketing channels, including: Conferences, Tradeshows, PR, Radio, Print, TV, Direct Mail, Paid Search, Natural Search (SEO), Affiliate, Display Advertising and Social Media. In addition, the Director will oversee all project management for critical projects and will work closely with a complex network of stakeholders including sales, service, support, product leaders, local market leadership, media & PR agencies, IT, operations, and finance.
- Advance Acquisition & Revenue
- Drive Continuous Optimization
- Ensure execution of the marketing strategy and plan
- Development of marketing strategies, and management of calendar and related activation's.
- Regular monitoring, analyzing for trend, recommendations of improvements and reporting of performance against marketing KPIs.
- Partner with cross-functional team members to ensure shared goals, objectives and initiatives are realized.
- Research and understand competitors in the marketplace including positioning/messaging, pricing and advantages/disadvantages as far as advertising programs/launches are concerned.
- Create and execute an annual social media plan across all social platforms to drive corporate strategic objectives.
- Create and execute blog plan, webinars, pod casts, etc.
- Insure that communications priorities are front and center in event planning and execution.
- Compile, edit, & write copy as needed.
- Develop, write, and manage customer email marketing.
- Content manage the website so that the site is current, engaging and informative.
- Identify success stories and promote them internally and externally through traditional and digital media.
- Partner with PR and media agencies and act as primary point of contact for media.
- 5 years of business to business marketing and/or experience for mid-size to large business in direct response marketing business.
- Strong knowledge and ability to read, report and react against marketing KPIs.
- Ability to set strategy, effectively plan and ensure quality execution to meet and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Ability to work and support cross-functional teams to drive shared results.
- Experience developing and executing marketing initiatives.
- Strongly KPI oriented: acquisition, conversion, ROI.
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of marketing and analytics, especially paid search, natural search, display, and retargeting.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Strong proficiency in Omniture, Google Analytics and other web metric systems.
- Strong experience in CRM and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
Preferred: MBA Preferred
Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, infrequent lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Travel requirements: 30%Company Description
Concrete Foundations is a customer facing niche solutions provide to a variety of large business including oil and gas, government, and enterprise level IT.