Installation of metal shelving units and all of their components in places of business. This person must have ability to organize, execute, and use independent problem solving skills to accomplish their goals.
- Does Installation, Move, etc. of all of companies projects
- Reviews bill of materials, drawings, man hours, and develops plan for installation
- Loads and unloads all materials into trucks for every project
- Prepares and maintains jobsite. Does trash removal, parking and equipment rental for each job
- Installs, troubleshoots, performs service and or repair on any installed equipment
- Keeps accurate records of time worked, and details of the job
- Works through and with other departments to get jobs done
- Takes part in various training schools to maintain an industry advantage over the competition
- Inspects customer's premises to determine location and installation procedures.
- Prepares layout, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials, using pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels, and planes.
- Assembles cut and shaped materials and fastens them together with nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Verifies trueness of structure with plumb bob and carpenter's level.
- Fits and installs prefabricated organization systems.
- May weld metal parts to steel structural members.
- Assembles frame components, such as tops, bottoms, sides, and panels or fixtures.
- Smoothes edges of components to obtain specified fit, using grinder or file.
- Punches or drills holes for fastening, using hole punch or power drill.
- Aligns holes and screws or bolts frame components together, using screwdriver or wrench.
- Positions hardware, such as locks, hinges, catches, and swivels on frame and fastens
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits which include: medical, dental, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!Company Description
Southwest Solutions Group is the industry leader and state-of-the-art provider of information management solutions and innovative business efficiency systems for commercial offices and industrial facilities. Our team's continued expansion and accomplishments are dependent on highly motivated and talented individuals who desire growth and success. If you are energetic, positive, and self-motivated. apply today!