Regional Truck Driver (CDL A)
Regional - Reliable Home Time- Excellent Benefits
Job Description: The Regional Professional Driver will run primarily within the State of Texas along the I-35 corridor which gives the drivers multiple home time opportunities. This position offers predictable freight options to include all dry van with 100% no touch. CalArk's Regional Drivers enjoy consistent freight, miles and strong paychecks!
- Strong Pay Package
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Consistent Home Time
- 24/7/365 Operations and Maintenance Support
- Great Family Environment!
- Minimum 1 year delivery driving experience required (CDL A).
- Successfully complete DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screen.
- Clear MVR and background.
‹CalArk was founded in 1975 on the principle that growth and success would happen through honesty, integrity and a never-ending commitment to customer satisfaction. Today, after 43 years of steady growth, our customer pledge remains the same: to provide each of our clients™ superior service that's guided by the highest ethical standards.Historically, CalArk has been a Dry Van Truckload carrier servicing the lower 48 including door-to-door service in and out of Mexico. In recent years, CalArk has expanded its services to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.