Home Health Aide Jobs in Huntington Beach, CA
Companion / Caregiver/Entry-Level
Position: Companion / Caregiver (Entry - Level) - If you're someone who wants to work somewhere that you enjoy spending your time, we...
In Home Care Companion
Position: In Home Care Companion Needed - Care In Homes is actively hiring caregivers, of ALL skill levels, to fill immediate needs for In...
1 week ago
Position: Hiring Caregivers In Your Area - COMPENSATION: $13.25 - $15.50/hour - LOCATION: Huntington Beach, CA - HOURS: Full - time, part -...
1 week ago
Position: Care Companion - Pick your shifts! - Join our team of caregivers and enjoy yearly benefits, competitive pay, and flexibility in...
over 3 months ago
Caregiver / Personal Care to Youth, young men
Healthcare, Child Care/Nannying
Position: Caregiver / Personal Care / Support young men - POSITION TITLE: Personal Attendant - OBJECTIVE: To support the young men of the...
Skills Needed: EMPLOYEE INFORMATION:
The Personal Attendant is:
• Frequently asked to change tasks in order to respond to the needs of the kids
o Employees must be flexible and prepared to do whatever needs to be done to maintain smooth operation of the household
• Frequently exposed to noise, negative behavior and a regular flow of people and dogs around the houses
• To administer medications as directed and dosed by our RN, LVN and CNA
o Administer medical procedures per healthcare plan
o Report any medical or physical abuse
• To dress appropriately
• Not to use their cell phone unless an emergency
• Not to use profanity, tobacco, drugs and/or alcohol during working hours
• Required to have a good tolerance for dogs
• Asked to drive to Community Activities, if applicable
o If driving family vehicle, it is required that you abide by the CA driving laws
o And have a CA driver license on file
• To keep family vehicles:
o Clean and empty – have boys help you!
o Return keys where you picked them up at
• Required to do some housework
o Assist housecleaners with general cleaning in:
Qualifications and Experience -
The following qualifications and experience are desirable:
• Training in working with autism, ADHD, infectious disease control, tube feeding, bowel care, medication awareness, manual handling, sign language etc.
a. Note: It is not necessary to already have this training to apply for the position – Personal Attendants may undertake certain training after they have been successful in obtaining a position
• Empathy with people living with a disability
• Demonstrate sound interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals that have varied communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to work within a team
• Good organization skills and knowledgeable with good critical thinking
• Reliable & punctual
• English speaking required
• Education – HS diploma or general education degree (GED) with some experience working with young adults with developmental disabilities
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License or form of ID showing ability to work in the US
• CPR/First Aid/Bloodborne Certification
• Fingerprint background check clearance
• Physical Exam / TB Test
• Literate – ability to read & write
• Positive attitude!
- Additional exceptions may be presented at anytime during the shift in order to better suite the needs of the Belles-Silcock family.