WHO ARE WE?
Cope Plastics, Inc. is the leading distributor and fabricator of engineered plastics in the nation. Our focus? People. Industry-leading service. Top-tier products. Simple!We offer a wide range of different products in different markets such as:
· Aerospace & Defense Heavy Equipment
· Alternative Energy Industrial Equipment
· Automotive Medical & Life Science
· Oil & Gas Semiconductor & Electronics
· Food & Beverage Transportation and Rec Vehicle
Ideal Candidate Profile & Qualifications:
Candidates must have the ability and motivation to seek out new business as well as growing and maintaining existing business and relationships in the territory. This position is a great fit for a self-starter.
- Mechanical aptitude or engineering knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Experience in plastics or industrial sales strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license to participate in the Company Car program
Cope Plastics is the premier distributor and fabricator of plastic sheet, rod and tube across the Midwest delivering solutions to our valued customers since 1946. Our solutions range from engineering plastics, graphics materials, acrylics, polycarbonates, custom fabrication, design assistance or a multitude of other plastic materials and services. We take pride in our family-like work environment and providing customers with quality service for 70 years.
HERE'S OUR WHY...
We understand that working is a big part of everyday life. Creating an environment that is challenging, rewarding and satisfying is crucial to maintaining our 72 years of excellent service and products. Cope Plastics aims to consistently:
1. Value our relationships with our customers, thus creating the need for a dynamic sales team.
2. Make it a priority to understand the day in and day out contributions from our amazing sales department.
We invest time into training our employees giving you ample opportunity to thrive in your role with emphasis on supporting your continued development. We lead by example and empower our employees to work independently to confidently make decisions and contribute to the company according to our core values.