Program Director Jobs in Idaho by City
Idaho Falls (1 posting) Wolf . Program...
over 3 months ago
Wolf . Program Director/air talent
Idaho Falls - Idaho
Software Development, Creative Arts/Media
Position: The Wolf 96.1/102.1 Program Director/ On - air talent - The Wolf Program Director /On - Air July 29, 2020 - City Idaho...
Rich Broadcasting is a growing radio broadcast media company that has a passion for outstanding radio and digital...
Skills Needed: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative on-air programs and propel the success of the stations in the market
• Protect the FCC license of the station
• Hire, train and maintain high-performing, effective programming staff
• Manage day to day operations, production and imaging of the station
• Work within Operations budget
• Ensure that the station’s programming serves the needs and interests of the targeted audience
• Supervise the use of any syndicated and/or outside service
• Work closely with the sales and promotions department to develop marketing opportunities for station to facilitate audience growth and market presence
• Evaluate and analyze demographic and market research and appropriately implement research findings
• Stay current with all relevant industry practices and information
• Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
• Cultivate community relations to benefit Rich Broadcasting as a whole
• Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
over one month ago
Event Production Manager/Remote
Brooklyn - New York - USA
Entertainment/Gaming, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Event / Production Manager (Remote, Full - time) - Employment type: Full - time - Compensation: Competitive full - time salary...
Skills Needed: Self motivated, highly organized, technically savvy and a strong problem solver.
Attention to detail with the ability to anticipate and manage issues before they arise.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Passionate about people and cultures, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong proficiency in written English. Additional languages and global experience are desirable.
Globally-minded with fluency in cross-cultural situations and comfort engaging with people from all walks of life.
3-5 years minimum experience in demanding roles related to project, event and/or production management. Additional professional and leadership experience is highly desirable.
3 weeks ago
Hamburg - Germany
Creative Arts/Media, Entertainment/Gaming
Position: Live Music Promoter - WHO ARE WE? - Vision: youbloom’s vision is to make live music performance easier and better for all. -...