Radio Jobs in Idaho by City
Idaho Falls (1 posting) Wolf . Program...
over 3 months ago
Wolf . Program Director/air talent
Idaho Falls - Idaho
Software Development, Creative Arts/Media
Position: The Wolf 96.1/102.1 Program Director/ On - air talent - The Wolf Program Director /On - Air July 29, 2020 - City Idaho...
Rich Broadcasting is a growing radio broadcast media company that has a passion for outstanding radio and digital...
Skills Needed: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative on-air programs and propel the success of the stations in the market
• Protect the FCC license of the station
• Hire, train and maintain high-performing, effective programming staff
• Manage day to day operations, production and imaging of the station
• Work within Operations budget
• Ensure that the station’s programming serves the needs and interests of the targeted audience
• Supervise the use of any syndicated and/or outside service
• Work closely with the sales and promotions department to develop marketing opportunities for station to facilitate audience growth and market presence
• Evaluate and analyze demographic and market research and appropriately implement research findings
• Stay current with all relevant industry practices and information
• Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
• Cultivate community relations to benefit Rich Broadcasting as a whole
• Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
1 day ago
Vienna - Austria
Creative Arts/Media, Entertainment/Gaming
Für unser neues Radioformat in Ungarn. RADIO MAX ist Österreichs Marktführer im Segment POS - Radio und ein Unternehmen der REWE...