The Analyst – Reconciliations performs and reviews daily, monthly and quarterly reconciliations for all company entities by analyzing transaction data from various internal and external sources using a Corporate-wide software-based reconciliation platform.
- Utilize the reconciliation system to perform and review daily, monthly or quarterly reconciliations by analyzing and comparing transaction data from various external and internal sources to general ledger transactions and determine outstanding reconciling items
- Communicate with company personnel at various entities related to reconciling items and escalate issues, when necessary, to the appropriate parties
- Research and analyze reconciling items, as necessary, to determine how they might be resolved/cleared
- Document all reconciliations performed per Reconciliation Policy
Our client is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with assets above $30 billion. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
- Previous experience in Bank Finance/Accounting, Deposit Operations or Loan Operations functions, particularly reconciliation-related experience, is recommended
- 3-5 years preferred
- Additional hours beyond the standard 8 hour day may be required, in certain situations, to complete reconciliation-related tasks in expected timeframes. This could be the result of a system conversion or entity acquisition.
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!