Here at Chicago Inventory Services you matter. Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on Chicago Inventory Services to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of our Team, you’re an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers! We are looking for potential around the Vernon Hills area. We are looking to build a dedicated team that can service the North Suburbs areas like Des Plaines, Libertyville, Gurnee, Johnsurgh etc
Your day-to-day: • As an Inventory Specialist you’ll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so you’re either on your feet or knees for the day
• When counting, you can use a barcode scanner to scan each item’s barcode, which sends the information to our specialize equipment around your waist, or use the device itself to help provide the inventory. Be prepared to do repetitive actions. • Accuracy is everything! You have to make sure everything is correct.
• Efficiency is everything! After some experience you will have a feel for the machine. Speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you’re a Retail Inventory Associate.
•You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. We service different customers in the Chicagoland area. You’ll likely be at a new place just about every time you’re scheduled to work.
• Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled. •
Why Chicago Inventory Services? Chicago Inventory Services is an up end coming business with potential for advancements.
• Supervisor and management opportunities
• On-the-job paid training •
• At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
• Access to reliable transportation
• Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours
• Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up for a long period of time, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. If you feel that you are a good and bring something to the team. Apply Online