Preschool Jobs in Illinois by City
Chicago (2 postings) Head Teacher/PEL; Teachers -...
Hillside (2 postings) Educator - Bilingual...; Health...
Arlington Heights (1 posting) Montessori Teacher &...
Clarendon Hills (1 posting) Lead...
Norridge (1 posting) Program Director
Oak Park (1 posting) Assistant Site Director/...
Urbana (1 posting) Deaf Educator
1 week ago
Norridge - Illinois
Search the online job posting and see if there's something for you. This is the place to find your next career move. - The Norridge...
Account for Adzuna jobs in the united states via xml import display, and linking out to relevant url landing pages.
3 weeks ago
Chicago - Illinois
Education, Child Care/Nannying
Position: Head Start Teacher (PEL 04) - Great Opportunities for PEL (Type 04) Teacher with great pay!!!! - - Type 04 Master teachers will...
Whether you are interested in joining our network, or would like to book a Job Board summit ticket, just drop us a...
over 3 months ago
Clarendon Hills - Illinois
Position: Lead Teacher (Infant/Toddler) for January 2020 - Responsibilities: - • Responsible for the execution of the educational and...
Seton Montessori School (SMS) is in Clarendon Hills, Illinois. We offer school year and summer camp programs for...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualifications:
• Strong desire to work with children and make a difference
• Dedication to Montessori philosophy
• Strong classroom management skills
• Ability to build strong and supportive relationships with parents and staff
• Commitment to continued professional development
• Ability to collaborate with a dynamic teaching team
• Physical dexterity and ability to lift children up to 40 pounds
• Actively working towards a bachelor’s degree in any subject
• Actively working towards a Montessori Certificate
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with children
• Completion of DCFS requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
• Montessori Infant-Toddler certification from a MACTE-accredited program
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children
over 3 months ago
Educator - Bilingual Arabic
Hillside - Illinois
Position: Home Based Educator - Bilingual Arabic - Under the direction of the Home - Based Coordinator, the Home - Based Educator...
Easterseals is a non-profit organization serving Chicago and Rockford Region. Easterseals works diligently to encourage...
Skills Needed: Education/Certification:
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, family services, counseling or a related field; or, bachelor’s degree in another field with one of the following to be earned within 18 months of hire: Illinois Gateways to Opportunity Family Specialist credential or Family Development Credential
• Home Based CDA; or, Infant Toddler CDA; or, 12 credit hours in EC or child development
• 3 years combined experience in home visiting and Early Head Start, with at least 1-year experience in a home visiting program
• Head Start Performance Standards
• Valid driver’s license.
• Auto insurance.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Bilingual, both oral and written ability in English/Spanish preferred.
• Able to work well with all levels of the organization, partner sites, other agencies and funding source personnel.
• Ability to develop new systems and to demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to program goals and needs.
• Demonstrates the ability to conceptualize and articulate program outcomes.
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Well organized, highly detail oriented and accuracy driven.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADA: Easterseals will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disability Act of 1990. Unless exempted by the Americans with Disabilities Act, all persons hired for this position are required to possess the ability to perform the physical tasks necessary to treat clients, i.e., bending, floor-sitting, etc., as well as to have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
over 3 months ago
Assistant Site Director/ Early Childhood Education Program IL
Oak Park - Illinois
The Assistant Site Director for the RFCC Early Childhood program at Oak Park and River Forest High School (OPRFHS) must have the ability to...
RFCC is an Illinois not-for-profit organization that provides recreational, social and educational programs for the...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
Background and/or experience in the development and planning of Early Childhood Education programs. Minimum of three years of previous child care and administrative experience required. Must have the ability to supervise staff and handle multiple projects simultaneously. Prefer degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with Food Sanitation certification. Must be able to meet all requirements set forth by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) and ExceleRate Illinois early childhood quality improvement program.