Teaching Jobs in Illinois by City
Chicago (3 postings) Elementary After School...; Education...
Arlington Heights (2 postings) Montessori Teacher &...; Teach English Online...
Hillside (2 postings) Educator - Bilingual...; Health...
Clarendon Hills (1 posting) Lead...
Roselle (1 posting) Dance Teacher/Pre-...
2 weeks ago
Elementary After School Enrichment Teachers
Chicago - Illinois
Position: Part Time Elementary After School Enrichment Teachers - Position: TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES – $40 - 50/one hour class! Great...
Skills Needed: People who are great with kids, first and foremost. Formal teaching experience is not required, nor is any kind of certification. Your enthusiasm for working with children is more important!View this Job
People available for part time work on weekday afternoons. Classes meet once a week for an hour after school; start time is between 2 pm and 4 pm. You will need the ability to commit to 6-10 week sessions. Instructor positions are available Monday through Friday. Compensation is $40-$50 per one-hour class. Instructors can teach 1 to 5 classes per week, so you can earn up to $250 per week!
People who are over 18 years of age.
People who have a reliable means of transportation to class locations.
Elementary After School Enrichment Teachers JobPosted by Afterschool Enrichment Solutions
over one month ago
Clarendon Hills - Illinois
Position: Lead Teacher (Infant/Toddler) for January 2020 - Responsibilities: - • Responsible for the execution of the educational and...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualifications:View this Job
• Strong desire to work with children and make a difference
• Dedication to Montessori philosophy
• Strong classroom management skills
• Ability to build strong and supportive relationships with parents and staff
• Commitment to continued professional development
• Ability to collaborate with a dynamic teaching team
• Physical dexterity and ability to lift children up to 40 pounds
• Actively working towards a bachelor’s degree in any subject
• Actively working towards a Montessori Certificate
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with children
• Completion of DCFS requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
• Montessori Infant-Toddler certification from a MACTE-accredited program
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children
Lead Teacher/Infant/Toddler JobPosted by Seton Montessori Institute & School
over 3 months ago
Montessori Teacher & Assistant Teacher
Arlington Heights - Illinois
Position: Montessori Teacher and Assistant Teacher - We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Montessori teacher in a 3 - 6 - year -...
Skills Needed: Hours are full time 5 days a week throughout the school year and Summer.View this Job
Teacher Assistant candidates must:
Have experience working with children from 3-6 years. Montessori experience is a plus.
Be open to direction in support of the children's motives and Classroom Director.
Be open to learning about the Montessori classroom.
Be open to collaboration with co-workers.
Be motivated to engage the principals of the Montessori philosophy.
Teacher Assistant Duties Include:
Supporting the lead teacher and following her direction.
Supporting the children in the classroom with work, projects and art.
Maintaining the classroom in appearance: including daily light cleaning and tidying.
Preparing the classroom for mealtime and naptime: including setting up lunch tables,
Participating in outdoor play with children throughout the day.
Teacher Assistant pay is competitive and based on the applicant’s experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Montessori experience is a plus, experience working with the children
Hold a Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
Montessori Teacher & Assistant Teacher JobPosted by Arlington Montessori School
over 3 months ago
Part Time Veterinary Assistant Instructor
Chicago - Illinois
MK Education is seeking a Part - Time Veterinary Assistant INstructor to teach at Northeastern Illinois University. - Qualification: -...
Skills Needed: MK Education is seeking a Part-Time Veterinary Assistant INstructor to teach at Northeastern Illinois University.View this Job
Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT)
Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT)
Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
Northeastern Illinois University
For questions or to apply, please email
resume, cover letter, and a copy of your license to
Nicole Baker, Director of Faculty Development
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Part Time Veterinary Assistant Instructor JobPosted by MK Education
over 3 months ago
Health Advocate/Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic
Hillside - Illinois
Position: Family and Health Advocate (Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic) - Under the direction of the Family and Health Coordinator, the...
Skills Needed: Education/Certification:View this Job
• If hired after 11/7/16: Bachelor’s degree or higher in social work, human services, family services, or counseling; or, bachelor’s degree in another field with one of the following to be earned within 18 months of hire: Illinois Gateways to Opportunity Family Specialist Level 5 credential; or Family Development Credential.
• Bilingual in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese.
• Head Start Performance Standard.
• MS Office.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Auto insurance, safe vehicle.
• Reliable vehicle.
• Ability to read and write in Spanish, Arabic, or Chinese preferred
• Able to work well with all levels of the organization, partner sites, other agencies and funding source personnel.
• Demonstrates the ability to conceptualize and articulate program outcomes.
• Able to manage multiple projects.
• Well organized, highly detail oriented and accuracy driven.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and supervisory skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADA: Easterseals will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disability Act of 1990. Unless exempted by the Americans with Disabilities Act, all persons hired for this position are required to possess the ability to perform the physical tasks necessary to treat clients, i.e., bending, floor-sitting, etc., as well as to have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
Health Advocate/Bilingual in Spanish and Arabic JobPosted by Easterseals