Tourism/Travel Jobs in Illinois by City
Chester (1 posting) Housekeeping...
Chicago (1 posting) Bellperson
Elgin (1 posting) Game Master
Evanston (1 posting) Charter Bus Driver
Naperville (1 posting) Travel Agent / Consultant
Rock Island (1 posting) Travel Clerk III/General...
Rockford (1 posting) Group & Event Services...
Chicago - Illinois
Job Description - Chicago Athletic Association IL - Chicago - Guest Services - Hourly/Entry Level Employee - Full - time - Hourly US...View this Job
Location: Sheridan - Job Description - POSITION OVERVIEW: - Sales Consultant is the chief influencer of empowering families to create...View this Job
Sales Consultant-Elite JobCompany:
1 day ago
Elgin - Illinois
Job Description - Do you want the coolest job you've ever had? We are currently looking to add multiple part - time team members to...View this Job
Game Master JobCompany:
3 days ago
Group & Event Services Manager
Rockford - Illinois
Position: GROUP & EVENT SERVICES MANAGER - Job Description - GROUP & EVENT SERVICES MANAGER - The Rockford Area Convention &...View this Job
Group & Event Services Manager JobCompany:
over 3 months ago
Travel Clerk III/General Clerk 1
Rock Island - Illinois
Company Description - Entourage Consulting supports the US government. We provide comprehensive civilian staffing solutions to contract and...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:View this Job
• Personnel shall possess a minimum of two (2) years’ documented experience as a Government organization’s authority on travel matters, including extensive knowledge of DTS and travel regulations and policies, and experience processing authorizations, vouchers and resolving complex travel issues in DTS.
• Personnel shall possess two (2) years’ documented experience serving as a subject matter expert in inputting labor tallies into Government systems, with documented experience inputting, verifying, and recording a Government organization’s labor tallies in ATAAPS.
• You shall possess two (2) years’ documented experience performing basic secretarial and administrative functions for an office or organization.
• Personnel shall possess two (2) years’ documented experience in the use of web-based software applications and tools for data entry, information look up, and data collection in support of an organization and its members.
• Personnel shall possess research skills including the ability to conduct independent research using web-based software applications and tools. You shall document his/her research experience.
• Personnel shall possess documented intermediate computer skills which allow for efficient use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, all programs in the Microsoft Office Suite, DTS, and ATAAPS. You shall be proficient in the use of these and require no training in these programs.
• Personnel shall possess strong communication and customer support skills that will allow for effective and efficient verbal and written communication in order to facilitate both the DTS orders and ATAAPS tallies.
Travel Clerk III/General Clerk 1 JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC