Illustrator Jobs in Malaysia:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
Design/Multimedia, Computer Graphics/Animation
Position: GRAPHIC DESIGNER cum DRAFTMAN - Location: Kuantan - REQUIRED SKILLS* - Autocad . structure drawing, infra red drawing - AI,...View this Job
Graphic Designer/Draftman JobPosted by
3 weeks ago
Internship- Graphic Designer
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
Design/Multimedia, Creative Arts/Media
Position: INTERNSHIP - GRAPHIC DESIGNER - If you’re looking for an internship that gives you the exposure to design management in a...
Skills Needed: REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
-Willing to learn and work in a team.
-Skillful in using Illustrator and Photoshop software.
-Able to work on the weekend.
-know how to use Adobe Illustrator, Primier Pro and DSLR camera.
Internship- Graphic Designer JobPosted by splashtastic sdn bhd
over one month ago
Assistant Manager, Multimedia Development
Ipoh - Malaysia
Computer Graphics/Animation, Design/Multimedia
• To develop and support university’s E - learning project - • Design promotional materials or animation creation for media publishing -...
Skills Needed: • Degree in Computer Science/ Broadcasting/ Multimedia/ Media or related fieldView this Job
• Creation and development of e-learning contents using Adobe Flash / Animate in action scripts and also familiar with HTML5
• Creation of Video contents using video editing tools such as Adobe Premier/Sony Vegas Pro
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and related designing applications and technologies
• Passionate in photography and videography
• Willing to work during weekend as and when required
• Able to work well as a team and able to communicate in Malay/ English
• Fresh graduates with good multimedia skills are encouraged to apply
Assistant Manager, Multimedia Development JobPosted by Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
over 3 months ago
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Company description: - We are mission company making positive changes to the world – we change lives for the better future and...
Skills Needed: Requirement:View this Job
Candidate must process Degree in graphic design/multimedia or equivalent
21 years old and above
Know how to use: Photoshop/AI/3Ds Max/After Effects/Premier Pro
Priority goes to candidates who can develop websites
Prepare portfolio of at least 5 artworks
Must be patient and always willing to improve
Multimedia Designer JobPosted by UHB Products Sdn Bhd