Swoon Staffing is hiring an Entry Level Financial Analyst for our waste management client in Indianapolis, IN.
Duties of an Entry Level Financial Analyst:
- Prepare/maintain multi-year cost/pricing models, incorporating appropriate operating, on-line and on-site service costs.
- Maintain and organize baseline price information, analyze and report on inconsistencies, and identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through offer strategies and updates to pricing tools.
- Complete or recommend pricing on large (including multi-site) or complex sales opportunities
Qualifications of an Entry Level Financial Analyst:
- Education equivalent to Bachelor’s degree, with emphasis in Accounting/Finance, or Business or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates strong analytical (quantitative and qualitative) and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and projections.
- Requires expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrates knowledge of contracting.
Please contact Lauren Hughes in regards to the Entry Level Financial Analyst position in Indianapolis, IN.Company Description
Swoon connects with job candidates one-on-one to learn exactly who they are and understand which of our Fortune 1000 clients would have their dream jobs. We form relationships, not just connections, and we pride ourselves on our contractor care initiatives.
Our accomplishments continue to increase each year, and we have received some of the highest honors in the industry. We were named a “Best Staffing Firm to Temp For” by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2014.