We are currently seeking a Cardiologist to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon or other medical fields
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Deeply rooted in the core of The Prather Practice is a passion and dedication to provide each and every patient with the highest standards in service and expertise, all driven by a whole person approach.
Unlike conventional medicine, which focuses on attempting to treat disease once it occurs, we emphasize improving your health in an effort to reduce the risk of pain and illness at its very core.
For some, The Prather Practice will take them back to a place that is cozy and familiar, offering a rediscovery of health and wellness that had been previously known, but long lost. For others, the journey may offer a new place, one never before experienced.
Our patients recognize the benefit of seeking an alternative to traditional medicine; one that helps them achieve and maintain optimal health. We invite you to meet our well respected, board certified and licensed doctor, professional team, and wellness network, dedicated to helping you achieve your personalized health and wellness objectives.
As a patient at The Prather Practice, we will personally tailor a program, specifically targeted to your wellness needs, using the least invasive, yet highly-effective techniques and services.