Class A CDL Truck Driver | Indianapolis IN
Great home time!
$1450 - $1600 weekly!
1 year of Class A Experience required
Call Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Must have 1 year of verifiable Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- $12.50 Fuel pay
- $25 Stop Pay
- $50 Bunk pay
- $1400 Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee.
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Voluntary benefits
- Exceptionally Nice Power Equipment
- 8 Paid holidays and vacation after 6 months!
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution
- Driver referral bonuses starting at $1500! Refer a friend and get paid!
We are currently hiring full-time Class A CDL Truck Drivers to work out of Indianapolis, IN. Drivers will deliver in the Midwest/Northeast or Florida. NO NEW YORK CITY! All deliveries are driver assist and drivers will slide the product to the tailgate and the customer will take delivery from there. Dispatch time is Monday around 9am and drivers will return to Indianapolis by Saturday at the latest. Drivers will be out overnight 3-4 nights a week.
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
, (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com, to view ALL job opportunities where YOU live!Company Description
CPC Logistics was founded in 1973 with the mission to become the premier provider of qualified professional drivers to companies operating a private fleet of trucks. With that focus in mind, CPC now employs thousands of professional drivers assigned to perform transportation services for stable, Fortune 500 corporate customers in over 300 locations and 40 states. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri with a network of over 27 divisional and regional offices, CPC operates throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.