Job Description & How to Apply Below
Location: Arnolds Park
- Scheduling of trainers
- Resource Management
- Studio Performance
- Studio KPI’s
- Comprehensive knowledge of studio performance and operations
- Ensure the safety of staff and members always
- Ensure all training classes, technology and equipment used/not used are set out, displayed and stored correctly.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained at all times
- Daily Studio Operations
- Studio Leadership and Culture:
- Provide professional leadership to colleagues.
- All Trainers must follow the Studio Managers instructions at all times.
- Be responsible for Trainer performance and ensure that all Trainers follow correct Studio operation procedures and policies
- Staff disciplinary actions
- Indepth knowledge of F45 training sessions
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment
- Perform Trainer Evaluations and assist in the training of new Trainers and Head Trainers
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: