Make a Positive Career Change in 2019!
ENTERPRISE SECURITY is a premier commercial security systems integrator for the Greater Los Angeles area seeking service and installation technicians.Why work for us?
- Sign On Bonus Available
- Relocation Cost Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle for Qualified Employees
- Work Alongside Industry Experts That Take Pride in Their Work
- Supportive Management Team That Put Employees First
- Ongoing Industry Training
- Dynamic and Exciting Work Environments
- Standard Mon - Fri Work Week
- Plenty of Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Work as a team to accomplish company goals
- Install Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion, Intercom Systems (wire, devices, head end panels, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and service low voltage systems
- Provide updates on job progress to customer and management
Experience with the following systems and various manufacturers we represent:
- Access Control -- Software House, Identiv/Hirsch, Brivo, DMP, RS2 etc.
- Video Surveillance -- Genetec, AXIS, Exacq, Pelco, OnSSI, etc.
- Intrusion -- DMP Ademco, Bosch, etc.
- Intercom -- Aiphone, Talkaphone, CodeBlue, Commend, etc
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Excellent customer service experience
- 1 to 5 years field experience
- Possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pass drug screening & background checks - no felonies
If you are ready to grow your career, please Apply Now to be contacted!Company Description
We are a leading information technology organization specializing in the design, installation, and maintenance of integrated security systems, servers, and custom software solutions.
Founded in early 2000, Enterprise Security, Inc. (ESI) was formed to facilitate the convergence of physical security and information technology. Over the last decade, we have developed into a leading regional company with a national reach. The success of our business comes from an unrelenting commitment to customer service and a talented workforce dedicated to building and servicing a wide variety of integrated security systems. Our diverse skill set has allowed us to effectively service corporate enterprises, municipalities, government, hospital, and educational institutions - locally and nationally.
Our mission is to become the preferred choice for innovative and effective system solutions with value add service for the protection of people, property and information.
ESI is headquartered in Anaheim, California. All technical, sales, customer service and administrative support is based out of our Anaheim facility. We are also members of the National Security Integrator (NSI) network which covers all major metropolitan areas across the United States. As a member of the exclusive NSI network, ESI provides installation, service, and support for other NSI Member’s clients in our local region and vice versa. The NSI network is comprised of some of the most competent and responsive Security Integrators in the US marketplace.