A national staffing company is seeking an addition to its Contracts team. The Contracts Attorney will be responsible for reviewing incoming contracts for compliance with company standards and monitoring various agreements at different stages of review, all while focusing on efficiency, accuracy, and fast turnaround time. This is a high-volume environment involving daily management of 50-100 requests from nationwide team members at various stages of review.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responds to inquiries regarding contract review and revisions.
- Reviews contractual obligations of the parties.
- Prepares and disseminates information internally regarding contract status, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation with and escalation to senior executives, as needed, in regards to contract issues which require an executive business decision.
- Reviews contract terms and conditions for compliance with company standards and policies.
- Ensures proper documentation for all contract approvals.
- Work with cross functional teams including sales, credit, risk management and human resources to assist in the completion and approval of contracts throughout entire contract life cycle.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of contract review experience including reviewing, drafting, and editing legal documents/contracts preferred.
- Experience with government contracting a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of contracting language and the principles of negotiation.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Confident working with internal staff and external customers if required.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and regulations for reasonableness, necessity, and conformity with contract requirements.
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to take ownership of assigned projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer including word processing, databases, and spreadsheets (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to conduct legal research.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Frequent work under stress, as a team member, and in direct contact with others.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.