Platinum Dermatology Partners is seeking a Front Desk Coordinator to join our Dallas Associated Dermatology office located in Las Colinas.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- · Fulfill responsibilities as assigned by management.
- · Extend friendly and welcoming greetings.
- · Ensure paper work and EMR systems are current and correctly filled out.
- · Enter medical histories and prescriptions into EMR.
- · Educate patients and respond to patient questions in office/on phone as needed.
- · Scheduling patients for new/returning/follow-up appointments.
- · Minimum two-three years’ experience in a doctor’s office.
- · Prior dermatology office experience is not required, but preferred.
- · Knowledgeable of medical dermatology terms/CPT, ICD-10.
- · Quality written and verbal communication skills.
- · Quality mathematics skills.
- · Professional in appearance and mannerisms.
- · Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- · Able to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with others, patients and co-workers alike.
- · Able to prioritize tasks, understand the provider’s instructions, and know when to seek information or advice.
Please note, any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of pre-employment background checks. A record with prior conviction is not an absolute bar to employment.
No phone calls or agencies, please.Company Description
For more information please (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com