• Read the following types of prints: Electrical, machine, building and flow control diagrams.
• Work from blueprints, sketches, manuals, extremely close specifications and instructions from maintenance manager.
• Arc, MIG, TIG welding, sweat copper and solder.
• Perform precise mechanical adjustments and repairs and dismantle devices to remove and replace defective parts.
• Rebuild mechanical parts and equipment.
• Communicate with appropriate production personnel regarding mechanical problems and provide technical assistance as required.
• Detect and report any unusual conditions or defective equipment to maintenance manager. Notify electrical manager of any major electrical problems.
• Evaluate and make recommendations for machine improvement and upgrades.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
• Operate forklift, scissor lift.
• Troubleshoot rotary and piston type compressors, PM air compressors. Troubleshoot air dryers and know how to repair and service oil/water traps.
• Replace, rebuild and troubleshoot water pumps.
• Calculate gear ratios.
• Work with close tolerances.
• Design pneumatic controls.
• Thread pipe.
• Calculate wire size required for different amp circuits.
• Understand voltage and amp rating used on SO cords.
• Troubleshoot live electrical circuits.
• Troubleshoot and replace parts..
• Understand the grounding requirements for electrical panels, panel doors, electrical covers and guards.
• Replace bearings and motor brushes.
• Clean commutator, check for out of balance condition, align motor pulleys, level motor bases and check motor current and motor size for appropriate applications.
• Calibrate pressure controls.
• Calibrate fpm indicators.
• Program AC/DC drives.
• Competitive salary
• Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life insurance offered
Growing company, driven to provide the best products to our customers.