Job Description & How to Apply Below
This position is for an IAM Specialist with experience with RACF, LDAP, Linux, and SQL. This position is open for working 75%-100% remote.
- Accountable for activities that ensure all users in the organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and data resources. Evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Ensures compliance with Security regulations and laws. Recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access. Implements and manages the enterprise security support model for new applications. Assigned to projects of medium size/scope.
- Provides consultative expertise on a wide variety of project and initiatives.
- Responsible for the end-to-end completion of security requests.
- Provisions user security roles and manages security groups across systems, platforms, databases, applications, servers, directors and folders.
- Responsible for highly sensitive security access for outsourced vendors and ensuring compliance with policy, regulations and contractual requirements.
- Accountable for highly sensitive emergency processes.
- Creates or maintains application scripts and uses application specific tools to create or manage application security.
- Tracks and documents security issues and requests, actively monitors work queue.
- Accountable for follow-up of all security work requests including collaborating with other IT and business areas to ensure timely completion/resolution and obtainment of appropriate approval levels.
- Interfaces with users to understand new capabilities, implement procedures, ensure security procedures have been communicated properly and are being adhered to.
- Provides input to drive process improvements.
- Works closely with business areas and IT partners on troubleshooting, pre-implementation activities and to assess application security.
- Maintains and creates operational procedures and maintains Security Knowledge Base.
- Responsible for on-call release support .
- Provides subject matter expertise, leadership and guidance to work teams and end users on security policies, standards and procedures and processes.
- Investigates business processes to understand and implement security requirements weighing business needs and security risks and resolving issues.
- Coordinates and documents exceptions to security policy as directed by the Exception Governance Team.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 or more years of work experience in IT Security or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team.
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Advanced analytical thinking, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability.
- Must have an advanced understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Must have advanced proficiency with RACF, TSO and tools used to administer security on the mainframe Must have advanced proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
- Proficiency with Windows skills are required, e.g., Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must have advanced proficiency of UNIX/Linux security and tools used to administer security in these environments.
- Must have advanced proficiency of LDAP groups and user accounts and tools used to administer security in this environment.
- Must have advanced proficiency with database security and tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB, DB2, SQL and Oracle.
- Must demonstrate expertise with security management tools.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Experienced in SQL scripting.
- Experience in role mining.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: