United Alloy, Inc. is seeking a Sales Administrator to add to their growing team!
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales
PAY: $40,000 - $45,000
Under the direction of the VP of Sales, the Sales Administrator will provide on-going support to the UA Sales Team and Customer base. This position will support customer retention activities as well as onboarding new customers. The primary focus of this position is to support the internal and external sales team with routine customer documentation and data entry.
- High School Diploma Required. Associates degree in Business or related field helpful.
- 2-3 years of sales and/or customer service experience within the manufacturing field
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Motivated with a keen ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Must demonstrate professionalism, accountability, and the desire for challenges
- Must have clear understanding of time constraints and deadlines in respect to customer relations both internally and externally
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Capable of routinely engaging with customers to resolve issues and generate goodwill.
- Must be able to navigate in a windows-based computer environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Track projects using excel
- Track parts/jobs in production to be able to communicate with customers delivery dates
- Fill out customer requests for open orders/critical lists
- Print orders
- Compare customer open order reports
- Track pending, submitted, and won product ECNs in Excel
- Assist in daily activities as necessary with Customer Support Specialists, Sales Engineer, Project Manager
- Attend SOP daily
- Download and file customer drawings for new RFQs
- Collaborate with shipping for paperwork etc.
- Learn and use CSI ERP System
- Maintain group mailboxes (PO/RFQ)
- Set up customer meetings/lunches
- Work with HR/Purchasing to keep product stocked in breakroom for both employees and customers. Organize cabinets/drawers in kitchen/break area.
- Perform other sales related duties as assigned.
- Ownership and active participation in sales programs and projects.
- Ensure internal sales process is efficient and effective from initial customer introduction through conversion and delivery of product to customer.
- Ensure maintenance of existing customers and growth with potential new customers.
- Assist in achievement of annual sales revenue and profit plan.
United Alloy, Inc. (UAI) is a custom metal fabrication and powder coating company and ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. We primarily focus on manufacturing diesel fuel tanks for the power generation industry; we are the preferred designer, manufacturer, powder coater of certified metal tanks, skids, frames, trailers, chassis and related products crafted to world-class quality standards in strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 OEM customers.
Given the nature/size of our product and customer requirements, we require a stringent hiring process to ensure the highest quality product.