The Atlanta Athletic Club, a private family-oriented country club located in North Fulton county/metro Atlanta is seeking certified fitness instructors to join our Athletic Center. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual seeking an elite clientele at a conservative private club. This position is for any individual certified in the following areas of group fitness: spin, yoga, pilates, barre, boot camp, stretch and tone, power hour, high intensity interval training, water aerobics and body sculpt. There is a standard set pay by each class taught. All equipment is provided and hours are from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Free lunches and dinners are provided by the Club.
The right candidate will:
- Be positive, polite, and willing to go the extra mile to build up their business.
- Be conservative in dress and polished and groomed for a luxury environment.
- Have no visible piercings or tattoos.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have a passion fitness.
- Current aerobics certifications by a nationally recognized group (AFAA or ACE)
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Minimum of 6 months teaching experience.
- Be prepared to instruct class 10 minutes before class time and remain after class ends to answer any questions. Always begin and end on time.
- Communicate proper form to all members to help reduce risk of injury.
- Promote the Athletic Center communicating all class times and class descriptions to members.
- Keep exercise studio neat and report any equipment issues to the Program Director.
- Find a replacement for your class if unable to teach and obtain approval from Program Director before class.
- Provide fitness information to members of your class that will help them meet their fitness goals.
Our screening process includes a drug test and background check. References from previous employment extremely important.