Work Schedule: Monday -Friday 7:00 AM-3:30 PM- Home Daily
- Drive Shuttle to and from plant and warehouses.
- Do local pick up and deliveries as required.
- Maintain truck in a safe and responsible condition, while abiding by all local, state and federal regulations.
- Unloads incoming materials.
- Loads outbound shipments.
- Maintains warehouse and raw materials storage.
Scope of Job:
Major responsibility is to drive company semi-truck to and from plant and warehouses. Also responsible for driving semi-truck for local pick ups and deliveries. Also responsible for loading and unloading raw materials and finished goods. Maintains accurate record of shipments to and from the DERBIGUM production facility.
- Requires a valid CDL license-Class A.
- No DUI convictions in the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in last 36 months
- DOT physical & drug screen required.
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years.
- Minimum mechanical knowledge of trucks and trailers.
- Ability to communicate both orally and written.
- Basic math ability including understanding of weights, measures, and decimals.
- Some mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift to load and unload variety of materials.
- Must be able to learn and practice safe operation of the Bobcat mini loader.
1) Drives shuttle truck to and from plant and various warehouses.
2) Drives for local pickups and deliveries as required.
3) Unloads shipments of incoming material and verifies according to bill of lading of the receiving documents if time allows.
4) Delivers to or notifies proper persons of material arrival.
5) Stores material neatly in warehouse or outside storage areas.
6) Generates a bill of lading for any shipments of material leaving the DERBIGUM facility
7) Stages and loads finished goods being sent to outside warehouse.
8) Performs clean up duties in assigned areas.
9) Maintains plant security by closing and locking dock doors and gates when not needed.
10) Assists in maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
11) Responsible for following the Environmental Management System. Specifically follows the company recycling program with regards to paper products, cans, toner cartridges and other appropriate items.
Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperature. Fast-paced environment. Exposure to odors/fumes, noise, and vibration.
Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 10 lbs. and load/unload product from truck without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 100+ lbs., stand/walk while loading and unloading, frequently sit while driving for prolonged periods between locations, and requires the use of hand for grasping and other manipulations. Must be able to occasionally push and pull a force up to 75+ lbs. moving pallets. Requires bending, squatting, climbing, and reaching.Company Description
We are a global manufacturer of high quality Modified Bitumen roofing systems. We have over 40 years of proven performance in the United States, over 40 years worldwide and in all climatic conditions. We produce sustainable roofing systems installed by select, trained roofing contractors that add value to the building owner and provide long term waterproofing service life.
We create a positive customer experience by anticipating needs throughout the roofing process and roof life, thereby exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers. DERBIGUM will create a personal, trusting relationship with customers through a respectful attitude and education.
Our objective is total customer satisfaction through clear, concise communication and unparalleled service before, during, and after installation.