Apprentice Personnel is taking applications for experienced Apartment Make Ready Technicians for several clients on both sides of the state line. If you are looking for a great job, we have the positions for you! Apply today!
The Make Ready Technician’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacant apartment homes are made ready in a timely manner. This position will also assist in the overall appearance of the interior and exterior of the property.
- Completes duties according to make ready checklist
- Repair or replace light bulbs, globes or fixtures
- Assists in the repair, replacement or removal or installation of appliances
- Repair or replace mini-blinds, ceiling fans or electrical outlets
- Assists in Preventative Maintenance Program (changing filters, smoke alarms, check for plumbing issues)
- Repair or replace faucets, shower head or tub spouts
- Assists in the daily upkeep of the grounds and appearance of the property
- Assists in valet trash service
- Assists with daily care and up keep of swimming pool in the appropriate months
- Ensures all repairs/replacements are completed as necessary for apartment to be occupied.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with the maintenance team; responds to resident service requests within 24 hours
- Assists with snow removal of sidewalks
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by employer
Apprentice Personnel is one of the largest full-service, independent staffing firms in Colorado and Kansas, a Certified Small Business with the Small Business Administration, and a GSA Master Award Schedule holder. With more than two decades of experience and a proven track record, we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver exceptional talent in a wide variety of industries at a moment notice.