Currently we are looking for a Senior Oracle Database Administrator with knowledge of Oracle Database infrastructure who wants to join our new team for one of the biggest company from the energetic sector.
This job offer is for professionals, who have skills, knowledge and experience in of Oracle Database infrastructure.As a Senior Oracle Database Administrator, you will be responsible for day to day management of enterprise Oracle DB environment including HA solutions. Your activities include, but will not be limited to: managing schema objects (such as tables, indexes, and views), making database backups and performing recovery when necessary, performing troubleshooting, monitoring & tuning DB performance.
The person, who will apply for this position needs to be very good at communication with others and have a great will for work. We are looking for people, who are kind and ready for delivering help to others. Assertiveness and self- confidence is a must. As Senior Oracle Database Administrator you will need to be able to work under time pressure and be ready for multitasking.
• Knowledge of Exadata platform
• Oracle DB provisioning administration
• DB access right management
• Experience with managing schema objects, such as tables, indexes, and views
• Experience with performing upgrades of the database and software to new release levels
• Experience with Monitoring & tuning DB performance
• Knowledge of Operating Systems
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for Oracle DB
• Knowledge of Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
• Understanding of underlying infrastructure
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of SQL language including relational database configuration
• Knowledge of Real Application Clusters (RAC)
• Knowledge of Data Guard replication technologies
• Experience with Database infrastructure designing
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,