Industry leader Orthman Manufacturing in Lexington NE is seeking a Weld Production Manager to join their team! This position will have a significant immediate impact on the organizational success. As Weld Production Manager, you will apply your strong knowledge of welding and metal fabrication to design, resize or modify equipment and components for manufacturing while working closely with business unit sales groups, customers, production floor team members and other personnel.
- Compel steadfast adherence to safety, environmental and health standards.
- Identify production schedule requirements and communicate them to team members.
- Prioritize tasks, coordinate resources and assign workloads so that productivity is maximized.
- Conduct regular audits of welder performance, equipment and weld fixture conditions.
- Train or arrange training for team members in interpreting drawings, reading production orders, and in using equipment properly.
- Set individual performance and development objectives, coach and develop subordinates, evaluate and communicate progress, and discipline and reward effectively.
- Continuously develop and implement productivity improvements in work processes, production methods, and equipment performance.
- 5 – 10 years previous supervisory experience in manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in all aspects of metal fabrication production welding and processes.
- Familiarity with parts, part numbers, shop orders, shop prints, and in using computers to generate information from ERP data.
- Ability to teach, train and mentor new and existing employees.
- Successful previous experience in applying Lean methodologies to production processes.
- Great base salary
- Full medical benefits
- Relocation package (if necessary)
- Great Schedule - Day Shift
- Excellent company culture and work environment
To apply, email your resume to Joal Sochor, Professional Division Manager, at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) today!Company Description
At Associated Staffing, our mission is simple: We will be the leading, innovative provider of outsourcing employment solutions in the Midwest. Our mission is who we are, and our goal is to become a proactive partner with our candidates and customers, integrating our capabilities to enhance their careers and business processes by providing the total experience in quality and responsiveness. From temporary workers to a direct hire CEO, we offer services to meet your needs. We have placed thousands of workers across Nebraska, proudly serving the communities of Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Columbus and Omaha.
What our clients say about us:
“The thing I most enjoy about working with Associated Staffing is that they take the task of recruiting away from you so you can focus on what you need to. They find you the right fit for your company. It definitely makes things easy, and it opens up time so I can focus on the more important day-to-day stuff.” -Anna, Controller
What our candidates say about us:
"They prepared me very well for my interview... communicated clearly with me the expectations and because of their positive presentation of me as a top-notch candidate I secured a job that I never thought possible!" - Barbie, Occupational Health Manager
Read more at .com