POSITION SPECIFICATIONS: Associate Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Contract Department Manager SUPERVISES: NA
BASIC FUNCTIONS: The Associate Project Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing various internal service and training functions, centered on ensuring general customer and employee satisfaction. They will be an experienced, analytical planner who excels at developing and training on detailed operational tasks and processes, with a demonstrated record of accomplishment working as a self-starter.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support and Assist project managers with day to day on and off-site duties with new and existing projects.
· Conduct moisture readings and substrate conditions at assigned projects.
· Conduct pre-punch and punch list verifications on site at assigned projects.
· Conduct site verifications of product, labor, and discrepancies as assigned by project manager.
· Assist project manager with submittal and sample supply to clients.
· Attend all site pre-con meetings with project manager at initiation of project.
· Conduct on-site verification measure of specific project areas as assigned.
· Conduct site meeting with installer(s) to address installation and/or product short issues as assigned.
· Verify schedules on site/in office as needed in support of project manager.
· Evaluate and review quality of completed installations.
· Communicate with site staff on behalf of project manager when applicable.
· Conduct “vacation” coverage for project managers on-site, as assigned.
· Manage business relationships/communications with existing clients on behalf of project manager(s) while conducting on-site visits.
· Learn and develop overall project manager duties through continued training with department manager.
· Develop RFMS Measure training skills in relation to continued support of project manager.
· Sales skill development training with client.
· Continued product/Installation knowledge development.
· Recommend procedure and process improvements.
· Provide regular feedback to department manager on status and communication with project manager(s).
· Develop and learn necessary skills associate with “project manager” responsibilities.
· Minimum 2 years of previous experience in floor covering and/or construction related employment.
· Demonstrated track record of process development and continuous process improvement experience.
The ideal candidate will communicate effectively and demonstrate passion and extensive knowledge about the topics they will be training. They will demonstrate solid analytical, planning and strategic thinking skills, flexibility and excellent listening skills. They will demonstrate adaptability, flexibility and a strong ability to problem solve independently. They will know and adapt their training processes to various learning styles and demonstrate mutual respect with their training recipients and co-workers. They will demonstrate professionalism through written and verbal communication and language, and preparedness and use of training materials. They will be a team player dedicated to improving results, with energy, confidence, passion and an uncompromising focus on quality.Company Description
American Floors & Blinds is a leading commercial flooring contractor to the multifamily & commercial building industry. Our thriving business is built on a personality of responsiveness, experience, innovation and reliability.
Please visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for more information.