Quality technicians play a vital role in the development and manufacturing of everyday goods by ensuring products meet quality standards before they reach consumers. This occupation includes various roles throughout the many stages of production. Technicians must have a sharp eye for error and strong problem solving skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONISIBILTIES:
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Regulatory Audits
· Perform line audit daily
· Ensure products meet quality standard
· Perform receiving inspection of components (rubber, metal, plastic, etc)
· Collect, analyze and save supplier certification of material
· Perform toll gate inspection
· Sets up and performs destructive (mold bond, shear) and non-destructive tests (hardness test) on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life or material characteristics.
· Understand PN drawing, gages, confidante units
· Set up snap gages if needed, inspect pyrometers and adjust them if needed
· Validate first and last heat
· Take care of correct disposition of material, publish Quality Alert, NCMR
· Communicate daily within Quality department and other departments
· Able to work by self and in team
· Keep quality areas clean and orderly
· Conduct Process Monitoring audits and daily reports
· Support production and work with themCompany Description
BOGE Rubber & Plastics stands for excellence in vibration control technology and lightweight components for the automotive industry. As a longstanding partner of leading international car manufacturers, we develop innovative solutions for the markets of tomorrow.