Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Quality assurance of manufacturing processes / products
- Plastic injection molding processing and troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting assembly and testing equipment.
- Identify defect root cause and countermeasure.
- Verification and adjustment of inspection circuits.
- Defect reduction analysis and implementation.
- Equipment efficiency and uptime improvement activity.
- Other support activities as required.
- Technical education or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years plastic injection processing experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Strong ability to learn new tasks.
- Ability to identify critical quality characteristics.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Capability to communicate defect analysis using visual aids.
- Knowledge of Toyota Production System.
- Proficient in computer usage including Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a cross-cultural work environment.
- Knowledge of TS and ISO requirements
- Test circuit knowledge a plus.
- Experience teaching 6-axis robots, particularly Fanuc.
- PLC programming experience a plus
- Ability to set up a process from scratch a plus.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: