The service provided by our Pool Department consist of supervising and enforcing the rules and regulations of our beautiful condominium complex located at the south end of the island of Key Biscayne. Works as a team participant along with the pool staff to ensure the execution of the department’s responsibilities:
• Supervise safety and cleanliness of pools, facilities, deck areas Barbecue area and beach.
• Hires, trains, and schedules attendants.
• Enforces Associations’ rules of safety and conduct
• Maintains and keeps all necessary records concerning pool attendance, pool chemicals, accident reports, problem-member reports, time cards, etc.
• Maintains proper First Aid/CPR certifications and Certified Pool Operator certificate.
• All expenses to obtain these certifications if the person does not yet have them are covered by the Association.
• Patrol facility or stand post as instructed
• Setting up of lounges and chairs at the pool decks. Lounges and umbrella for beach attendant.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Charismatic and excellent customer service skills. Have management experience. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Ability to read, write, and speak the English language is a must. Computer skills are a must. Must have reliable mends of transportation. Have a clean criminal background and drug-free. Position requires weekend and Holidays hours.