Patient Access Representative– Patient Access – Full Time
Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC) seeks to hire a Patient Access Representative who will embrace our mission to serve our community with compassion and commitment.
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Varied
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Required Experience: ? Level One or Two: Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a customer service position and/or office setting ? Level Three: Minimum of 1 year of registration or billing experience in a healthcare setting
- Required Certification: American Heart Association BLS
At the direction of management, completes the registration process for patients. This includes verification of benefits, discharge of patients, collection of copays or payments, balancing of accounts, and general data entry.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement for full time employees
- 403b with matching contributions and Sick Time available to all employees
- On-site 40,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center with a fitness classes, personal training, indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts
- On-site day care exclusive to KRMC employees’ children of all ages
- So much more!
Kingman Regional Medical Center is the largest healthcare provider and the only remaining not-for-profit hospital in Mohave County, Arizona. As a 235-bed multi-campus healthcare system, our medical center includes more than 1,800 employees, 280 physicians/allied health professionals, and 250 volunteers. Kingman Regional Medical Center is recognized as an innovator in rural healthcare, a teaching hospital and a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. We provide a full-continuum of highly-technical and specialized medical services to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
For more information about our hospital and community, check out our brochure at: