This position will require employee to perform duties in a cold/damp environment with temperatures of 45 degrees or less. The department has various job duties ranging from packing, wrapping, labeling and or loading. Some duties may also require the use of a computer and the ability to prioritize work for efficiency.
This position is a swing shift: 5:30PM-4:30AM M-F
Duties may include but will not be limited to:
- Must be able to stand for entire shift on concrete and/or elevated platforms.
- Tolerate cold temperatures of 45 degrees or less.
- Pulling, pushing, sorting, and packing meat product
- Palletizing boxed and scan product to complete customer orders
- Must be attentive to the accuracy of all orders being pulled.
- Handle general paperwork such as picking lists, packing lists, bills of landing, seals, etc.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Follow all food and safety protocols.
Must wear PPE
Prior experience a plus
Forklift/pallet jack useful
This position is a swing shift: 5:30PM-4:30AM M-F.