Listed on 2023-10-27
Hairstylist for a cozy ladies beauty salon in Jabriya with the following skills:
- Haircut and hairstyle.
- Haircoloring such as highlights, ombre, and balayage.
- Styles hair, including blowouts, curls, braids, ponytails, and updos.
- Friendy, respectful, knows how to cooperate with colleagues in order to keep a healthy working invironment.
- Haircutting, hairstyling, and haircoloring.
- Knows how to make her clients happy.
- Works confidently in a fast-paced salon, has good time-management skills.
- Works well with other team members.
- English - Good
• 8 working hours per day, any extra hour will be paid, one day off per week and a shift system.
• two days holiday during Eid, one day holiday on New Year and two days holiday on Kuwait National Day, early closing during Christmas.
• We provide transportation.
• Flexible to discuss accomudation.
• Flexible to discuss salary according to skills.
• Possibility to provide training programs if desired.
• Salary is negotiable according to experience.
we are a small cozy salon, with good people, providing good services and hoping to grow with the help of a prefessional hairstylist.
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.