The Fitness (Personal Training) Manager will be the PT face of our club. The ideal candidate will have responsibilities to include but are not limited to maintaining a fully engaged and high performing fitness team that aligns with company values and goals. Responsible for hiring, developing and managing performance of qualified Personal Trainers and ensuring that all club members have access to a highly trained fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within Crunch standards. The Fitness Manager is also responsible for the successful attainment of monthly, quarterly and yearly fitness revenue goals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an aptitude and command of all company-wide policies and initiatives to ensure the integrity of the Crunch brand.
Reports to: General Manager
What We Look for In Our Fitness Managers:
- CPR Certified
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- A desire for personal growth
- Team oriented individual
- Outgoing Personality
- Serviced minded
- Be willing to go above and beyond
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- Fitness club Management experience required
- Personal Training: 2-3 years (Required)
License or certification:
- Personal Trainer (Required)
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Managerial & Supervisory
- Oversees the Personal Training Department, leading by example.
- Manages on-boarding process for new Personal Trainers, manage team member’s certifications.
- Mentors Personal Trainers and provides feedback, giving them tools to improve and develop sales and customer service skills
- Solves any team member problems that arise in the Personal Training Department
- Makes hiring, promotion, discipline, and termination recommendations to the General Manager
- Manage expectations and inspect what is expected
- Host trainings and seminars to ensure team members are fully accountable
- Provides constructive feedback and professionally interacts with guests and members
- Connects members to the correct activity, program, or workout that fits their skill set and passion
- Ensures members are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal health and fitness goals
- Responsible for ensuring C1’s are booked and completed; maintain a strong C1 closure rate
- Display testimonials throughout the club: Gym-spirations
Sales & Promotion
- Drives the revenue of the PT program for the club
- Sells personal training programs and assessments to members
- Responsible for maintaining personal training client base
- Promote and sell DotFit and Small Group Training
Financial & Budgetary
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding Personal Training Team and personal revenue and session goals
Crunch is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full-service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature and more.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Club Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.