We are seeking a Manufacturing Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of machined parts, welded parts and miscellaneous fabrication.
Train or manage training of new employees on safety, equipment operation, and procedures.
Develop production schedules and other records and reports in order to determine production needs for raw materials, man hours. Coordinate with vendors to assure parts will be delivered on time to meet client schedules
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite a plus
Motivating, developing and directing personnel as they work.
Bachelor’s degree or trade school a plus
Knowledge of hydraulics or hydraulic snubbers also a plus
Knowledge of Machinery’s Handbook a plus, as well as, knowledge of milling, grinding, drilling, boring, and shaping machines
In business since 1978, Piping Technology & Products, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries (U.S. Bellows, Inc., Sweco Fab, Inc., Pipe Shields, Inc., and Anchor Darling, Ent.) offer a wide range of engineered products and services for various industries and applications.
From engineered pipe supports, expansion joints, pre-insulated pipe supports, and miscellaneous fabrication to various engineering and technical services, PT&P has decades of experience providing products and services for all your engineering and construction needs.
PT&P strives to satisfy each customer's request from custom designed and engineered products to emergency situations in need of critical and time restricted attention. PT&P also continues to search for ways to increase customer satisfaction and quality. Through our value-added services such as 24x7 Field Services, product testing, stress analysis, and engineering & design services, PT&P is able to support our customers above and beyond expectations.