Come work for one of the fastest growing home health care agencies in Colorado!
Allegiance Home Care is a highly rated and rapidly expanding home care agency reaching from Fort Collins to Castle Rock. We pride ourselves in caring, quality service to our clients and employees. If you are looking for experience or a career in the health care industry, we are the place to go. Allegiance is currently seeking caregivers to work with our clients in the Lafayette, CO area. Experience is not required, but if you have trach experience, are highly skilled, and or have a CNA, we have a great full time schedule available to work with a client who pays $17 / hour! If you do not qualify to work with this client, we have other clients available, which pay between $13 - 17 / hour.This is an awesome opportunity and we would love to find an enthusiastic individual to join our team at Allegiance Home Care. Give us a call for more information!
- Competitive pay ($17 / hour for this client)
- Mileage reimbursement between client homes
- Training and Education
- Flexible schedule (full or part time schedules available)
- Weekend and evening hours available
- Medical/Health Benefits (for those working over 30 hours/week)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company (Field supervisor and office staff positions)
- CNA Scholarship eligibility after 6 months of employment!
- Reliable transportation to get to client homes
- Give us a set schedule of times and days you are available (We are always in need of people willing to work evenings and who are open on the weekends)
- For this specific job opening we are looking for someone who can drive to; the Lafayette, CO area
- 1 year of care giving experience and or a CNA is preferred
- Good attendance, punctuality, team work, and a patient / positive attitude!
Provides Health Maintenance Activities and support for activities of daily living which include homemaker and personal care services for the client in his/her home as identified. Tasks may include:
- Observe and maintain the home environment.
- Assist with household chores including cooking, meal preparation, cleaning and laundry.
- Assist in completing activities such as shopping and appointments outside the home.
- Provide companionship including, but not limited to, social interaction, conversation, emotional reassurance, encouragement of reading, writing, and mind stimulating activities.
- Assist with activities of daily living, personal care, and other assignments included in the service plan.
- Assist with personal care including: (not for all, but some clients)
- Positioning, transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Bowel/Bladder care including use of bedpan, and perineal care.
- Assistance with daily hygiene activities
- Medication reminder.
- Assist with nourishment and fluid needs including preparing meals, feeding client and offering fluids.
- Provide protective oversight as needed.
- Observe and report any changes from normal to the license professional.
Call or come by the office to schedule an interview and fill out application today!
8515 Pearl St. Suite 101
Thornton, CO 80229
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hourCompany Description
Allegiance Home Care has a strong reputation in the community for providing quality service to anyone and everyone who seeks out services with us. Our personal care services include; medication reminders, assistance with walking/exercises, personal grooming and hygiene, eating and meal prep, oral and denture care, taking medical information for physicians, emergency first aid, household chores/services, running errands, and most of all making a difference in the lives of those we serve.