Immediate openings for experienced Satellite and Cellular Installation Field Services Technicians!!!
NexxtGen is currently looking for key resources willing to hit the ground running. We will train selected individuals to our standards and customer requirements.
You must be willing to willing to travel to client sites in surrounding states with overnight stays.
Road Warriors wanted. You may need to be out for 5 to 7 days at a time.
- Experienced VSAT and Cellular installations.
- Experience using Satellite and cellular meters for readings and commissioning equipment, Volt OHM meters, and Hand tools
- Basic electrical standards and able to wire up low voltage 110 circuits.
- Capable of civil work when needed; hand dig trenches, run conduit, pour concrete for Satellite mast.
- Pulling and connectorizing cables for Coax RG6, RG11, LMR400, Ethernet (Cat5 /Cat6).
- Make professional penetration of the building exterior for Point of Entry and uni-strut mounts.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must be able to walk, sit, kneel/crouch for long periods of time Must be able to carry a 20 foot ladder.
- Time management skills and the ability to work independently are essential because you will be a subcontractor.
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving ability, in addition to excellent communication and customer service skills.
Satellite and Cellular Installation Experience: 3 years
Hours per week: Varies on type of assignment
This job will require you to pass a Background check: Yes
This job will require you to pass a Drug and Alcohol test: Yes
Valid driver's license and clean driving record: Yes
Contract to Hire - Length: 1 year (1099)
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Company Specific training will be included.
Rates from $20 - $40 per hour depending on experience.Company Description
NexxtGen has a Nationwide field service support team that have expertise in the areas of Satellite communications, P to P and P to MP microwave wireless communications, Cellular and other broadband medias. Our field support team is ready to travel to your remote sites and survey them for the best quality and lowest cost communications option.