Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
The selected candidates will become a member of the Software Development Team and will report to the Team Lead. The selected candidate will be responsible for establishing, enforcing, and following coding standards across all systems, implementation deliverables and ensuring on-time delivery of solutions that meet project expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Understanding of SCRUM and/or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Basic understanding of N-Tier architectures
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins is a plus
• Understanding of DevOps processes
• Understanding of how to build a development environment
• Some Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Good oral and written communications skills with experience in delivering/presenting to the customer are a plus.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Must have at least 3-5 years of extensive experience in Object-oriented programming specifically on JAVA/J2EE 8+
• Must have at least 3-5 years of experience using SQL databases such as MS SQL Server or Oracle
• Understanding of data modeling
• Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Databases technologies
• Experience using development frameworks such as Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring
• Must be comfortable navigating a Linux environment
List items desired for the Candidate, but not required.
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP APIs and/or Web Services
• Experience with 508 Accessibility
• Experience with Java Server Pages
- MS SQL Server