TRS Craft Services is hiring an Office Coordinator for a manufacturing company in Lake Forest, CA.
MUST have manufacturing background!
Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Duration: Full time, temporary to permanent
Pay rate: $16 - $17 per hour
Hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Assist callers, screen calls, handle solicitor calls and direct them to appropriate contact.
- Manually turn off phone auto-system at 7:00 AM, forward voicemails to appropriate person. Maintain phone system database.
- Work with phone team when special phone coverage schedule is required.
- Post expected guest name and company on “Welcome Board”, direct visitors to sign guest book, greet and host guest. Retain outgoing mail and notify Operations Manager or President when incoming mail has arrived. Maintain appearance of lobby, conference room and showroom.
- Maintain appointment calendar for showroom and conference room. Work with Operations Manager to maintain equipment and emergency services.
- Supervise and manager mobile accounts, service and equipment.
- Maintain all accessible Google calendars; birthdays, special shifts, appointments, tradeshows, outside sales team appointments, events, departments, training, phone coverage, trailer and warehouse visits. Email birthday e-card to coworkers and seminar guest.
- Report inventory (copy paper, beverages, coffee supplies and catering supplies) shortages to appropriate managers. Supervise lobby and show rooms air & heat control panel, lights and blind. Water indoor plants.
- Maintain account information, maintain mobile phones, maintain hot spots and contact Verizon Wireless when necessary.
- Work with sales reps to coordinate travel arrangements for seminar groups. Maintain master sales rep contact database, spread sheets and notify personnel. Assist sales reps with any special request.
Retain guest list from Marketing and Sales team. Contact seminar guest via email or phone. Retain flight itinerary from guest. Maintain communication with hotel to arrange rooms and shuttle reservations. Prepare new sales representative itinerary for introductory meeting and share with team. Maintain communication with guest.
Work with janitor to maintain cleanliness in showroom, lobby, outdoor entry and bathrooms. Prepare showroom counter with beverages, continental breakfast and lunch. Maintain cold beverage in showroom refrigerators. Test showroom equipment and PowerPoint presentation. Work with Operations Manager, if showroom equipment malfunctions. Sustain literature binds. Maintain seminar reports and share with team. Prepare catering order for Marketing Manager and email approved orders. Make dinner reservations for overnight guest group.
Marketing: Email and fax order acknowledgments to distributors. Pack and post literature orders, small parts and other outgoing mail. Assist team with spread sheets layouts, data entry, clientele research and cold calls. Label color chips and build binders.
Customer Care: Forward customer’s calls to que system. Manager high volume customer calls in Park System. Assist with purchase order file and labels system. Maintain strong communication with department manager regarding short staff schedule, scales of staff’s knowledge and territory/distributor coverage.
Work with Human Resources Manager on confidentiality information and appointments. Secure property of terminated personnel, applications, paycheck deliveries and notify HR Manager. Post and mail out paycheck. Contact HR with personnel emergencies and injuries. Maintain personnel contact lists and notify team. Retain shared personal information (DOB, shirt size, color preferences and cake flavor) with appropriate teams.