We are seeking Caregivers, CNA's, And Home Health Aids to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Experience in healthcare or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We Care is looking for individuals who enjoy and genuinely like to take care of seniors. We work as a team and make a difference in the lives of seniors everyday.
We Care provides a variety of non-medical services such as assisting our clients with activities of daily living.
We Care has immediate positions available. Whether you have many years experience or new to the field, We Care will train candidates who have the qualities and abilities to be make a difference for seniors.
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com