Be Ambitious! Be Empowered! Be a Part of the Movement!
Pro Connections seeking a Customer Service Advocate to join our growing team! We recently just expanded our office to Lakewood. We are currently looking to hire someone who can add to our culture! All positions are FULL TIME and FIRST Shift. Expansion and growth opportunities within management are also available.
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and our clients. Assists with customer retention, processing orders, managing accounts, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
· Resolve customer complaints
· Cancel or upgrade accounts
· Assist with placement of orders
· Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
· Handle product recalls
· Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
· Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
· Handle changes in policies or renewals
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
· Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
· A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
· Competitive Salary
· Weekly Pay
· Paid Training
· Professional development
· Travel Opportunities
· Work related conferencesCompany Description
Our award-winning training is the perfect opportunity for creative individuals to progress into branch management. As a Director, our people are equipped with direct decision-making ability and the opportunity to utilize their creative talent!
PRO Connections is a privately-owned direct marketing firm in Cleveland, Ohio with an expanding client portfolio. Currently, we represent one of the fastest-growing enterprises in the communications and entertainment industries.