Job Description & How to Apply Below
- This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to service, deliver and/or pick up portable restrooms or restroom trailers.
- Operate truck or truck and trailer to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information to service, deliver or pick-up portable restroom units or restroom trailers.
- Maintain contact with dispatch to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
- Following the Company’s safety guidelines, properly secures equipment to appropriate vehicle/equipment.
- Ensure that units are clean and sanitized, stocked with paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. prior to leaving job site. Works with shop employees to stock units if anything is missing.
- Special /other projects as assigned by management.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must pass drug screening and have clean driving record.
- 2 years box truck/route driving experience preferred.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves manual labor.
- Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel for days, and daily timeframes that could exceed the 8 hour workload.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: